By entering the CERN Photowalk 2018 registration process:
- I acknowledge this registration is for one person only, is non-transferable, and that CERN cannot accommodate guests;
- I confirm that I am 18 years old or older;
- I acknowledge if I enter any of the following categories as access to certain areas may be forbidden to me: pregnant women; persons equipped with pacemaker, defibrillator, electronic medicine dispenser, hearing aid or metal implant; person with reduced mobility or otherwise incapacitated.
- I confirm that I am able to come to CERN on 1st June 2018, that I have read and understood the information provided by CERN in respect of the event, and that I understand that I am responsible for all expenses and logistics associated with your getting to CERN to participate in the CERN Photowalk on that date.
- I hereby consent to CERN’s use of my name and my submission entry for CERN’s publicity purposes, including on social media.
If selected as a participant in the CERN Photowalk 2018 event, I hereby:
- consent to CERN’s use of my image as captured in any photograph taken during the event, for CERN’s publicity purposes, including on social media.
- agree the transfer to CERN of copyright in all images that I may take during the Photowalk and that I subsequently share with CERN [the "images"], so that CERN will become the owner of such images with the right to use them for whatever purposes and in whatever manner it sees fit without further consultation or consent, including on social media.
- confirm that I understand that although CERN will hold the copyright in these images, CERN (a) will endeavour to ensure that appropriate name credit is given whenever any of these images is used by the Organization, and (b) hereby grants me a perpetual, non-exclusive, non-commercial, geographically unrestricted licence to use such images for my own purposes so long as my use in accordance with such license recognises CERN’s copyright in the image.
- confirm that I understand that I will retain copyright in all other photographs taken by me during the CERN Photowalk 2018, as well as a perpetual, non-exclusive, non-commercial, geographically unrestricted licence in the images, and may use the other photographs for my personal photography portfolio.
- agree that I shall not use either the photographs or the Images in a misleading, inappropriate or offensive manner, in a military context, in advertising or promotion, or in a manner that suggests any kind of endorsement by CERN or its personnel.